Running Event – Simple Guidelines and Permission Slip
GUIDELINES AND RULES OF THE EVENT
We appreciate you joining this event. To ensure the success of this event and the safety of your child, kindly explain the following guidelines to your child before signing them up. These rules are important and should be obeyed at all times.
- This is a running event. Your child is expected to run. The right side of the track is for those who take walking breaks so runners can safely pass on the left-hand side without having to step off of the track.
- Do not run in crowds or groups. Single runners will have a harder time to safely pass.
- Take note of the starting time and be always prepared.
- Runners are not allowed to loiter away from the venue or running destinations.
- Use running sneakers because this is safer compared to other types of shoes.
- Running is not a contact sport. Students must keep their hands to themselves.
- Students must demonstrate good sportsmanship and appropriate behavior at all times.
Name of the Event:
Date of the Activity:
Purpose of the Activity:
I give %child_first_name% %child_last_name% permission to participate in the Event described above. Moreover, I give permission for my child to be photographed participating in such an event. Finally, I also allow the event facilitator to provide any medical needs that my child may need in case of an emergency.